HOW TO BUY YOUR 2019-2020 TRAIL PERMIT ONLINE AND SUPPORT THE Club 13-760 LES MARAUDEURS INC
BEGINNING THIS YEAR, ALL TRAIL PERMITS ARE SOLD ONLINE! DO NOT WAIT, BUY YOUR TRAIL PERMIT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, OFFICE OR CELL!
To buy online, you need:
- Equipment (computer, tablet or cell phone) with Internet access;
- a valid email address;
- Information concerning the snowmobile, including the serial number appearing on the registration certificate.
Procedure to purchase your online access right:
- Visit the FCMQ website at www.fcmq.qc.ca;
- Click on the shopping cart;
- Open an existing profile or create a profile;
- The trail permit can only be purchased by the registered owner of the snowmobile, the profile must be created in his name;
- Make sure your information is valid, current and complete.
- Add the snowmobiles;
Choose your club: Les Maraudeurs Inc, number 13-760
- With drop-down menu or directly on the map
- Choose your trail permit;
- Annual access fee $ 410 (pre-sale at $ 330 before December 9, 2019);
- Annual antique access fee $ 250 *;
- 7 days access fee $ 220;
- 3 days access fee $ 135;
- 1 day access fee $ 65.
* The antique trail permit option will only appear if the snowmobile information matches with the years of eligibility.
- Proceed to checkout, the accepted method of online payment is:
- Credit card (VISA or Mastercard).
DELIVERY Annual and annual antique trail permits: You will receive by email your temporary trail permit valid for 14 days. Take a copy with you until you receive your vignette for the season by mail.
Daily trail permit: You will receive it by email only. Take a copy with you because no vignette will be sent by mail.